2016 NCAA Men's Final Four Volunteer Registration will be available:
Oct 28th, 2015 - Mar 21st, 2016
Semifinal Games: Saturday, April 2, 2016
Championship Game: Monday, April 4, 2016
Please note: Volunteer opportunities will be available:
Wednesday, March 30 - Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
How to create your volunteer schedule for the 2016 NCAA Final Four?
Step 1: Log in to your myTRS account or create a new account to begin the process.
Step 2: Read and review all of the volunteer opportunities you may be interested in.
Step 3: Select ONE Volunteer Orientation Session you could attend in March 2016.
Step 4: Select a minimum of TWO volunteer shifts you can volunteer at during the Final Four.
Step 5: DON'T FORGET! Click the 'Complete your background check' (NCAA requirement) on the confirmation page after you have created your volunteer schedule, as you will not be fully registered until you do so.
To begin, click the purple 'REGISTER NOW!' button or the blue 'Login' button (if you are already registered with myTRS) on the right-hand side of this page.
DON'T FORGET - As a NCAA requirement, click the "Complete your background check" button on the confirmation page!
- Volunteers get the opportunity to represent the Greater Houston Area on a national level.
- Volunteers get the opportuntity to work at exclusive NCAA events.
- Every volunteer will receive the following items for FREE:
- Official 2016 NCAA Final Four polo
- Final Four hat
- Final Four clear drawstring bag
- 2 tickets to Final Four Fan Fest
- A special invitation to the post-Final Four Volunteer Appreciation Party
- FREE parking will be provided to all volunteers.
Please note: Volunteer uniforms should be worn with tan/khaki pants or shorts and comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
Volunteer Program Specifics:
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older by March 1, 2016.
- There will be no volunteer opportunities available inside NRG Stadium during the Final Four games.
- Game tickets will not be provided to volunteers.
- A driver's license or government issued photo ID will be required to volunteer.
- Volunteers must agree to a criminal background check.
Thank you for being a part of the Volunteer Program. We would not be able to host this event without you!
Questions/Comments? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.